SUBSCRIBE via RSS
What is RSS?

OR SUBSCRIBE Via email:

6.13.2008

Eat Healthy - Protein Rich CONTEST

I never thought the response for Eat Healthy- Fiber rich would be so immense. I am really very happy. Wow! My first event is really a great success with all your support and encouragement. Thank you all. There is a surprise and I will let you know about that when I post the round up. Now for the next month event. For the month of July it is all about protein. The event is from Jun 15th till Jul 30th.


Rules are very simple and will be familiar to most of you out there. Anyway, here comes the rules part.
1. Make any dish – be it Appetizer, Main Course or Dessert , Vegetarian/Non -Vegetarian, any cuisine and using any ingredient, anything under the sun that is Protein rich and post the recipe in your blog /site and link it back to this announcement. I would greatly appreciate if you use the logo.

The only point to be noted is, this recipe must be easy and simple to make. There are only a few who have patience and time to try out recipes which takes hours and hours of preparation :).

2. Multiple entries are more than welcome . More entries, more choices for us to eat healthy.

3. Take a snap of your recipe and send it across with a size of 250 X 250 pixels.

4. Send me your “Name”, “Recipe”, “Recipe URL”, “Photo” to : letusallcook@gmail.com i.e. letusallcook(AT)gmail(DOT)com with the subject as Eat healthy - PROTEIN Rich.

5. Last date for the entries are 11:59PM (Pacific time), July 30th 2008.

6. Not having a blog is no excuse to let you get away with your passion for cooking. Non-Bloggers don't worry, there are always ways to achieve your passion :) please do send me the same details as above to the mail given and I will post it in the round-up with your details.

7.Older entries on blogs can be accepted only if they are republished during this event period with a link-back to this announcement.

8. Do write about the amount of protein present in your recipe.


I have decided to make this event more like a contest so that there will be 2 winners.


Winner 1: The top 5 entries with the most protein content will be asked to vote by you and the winner will get a $20 Gift certificate.


Winner 2: You can send as many entries as you can for this event. The person/blog with more number of protein rich entries will be featured in this blog for 1 month. This is my way of appreciating your contribution. Since I do not have any outside sponsors it is difficult for me to choose more winners and award them gift certificate. So I thought of doing something like this. Hope you will appreciate this.


Hope you all participate and make this event a great success and encourage me to contribute more. Looking forward for your healthy recipes :)


32 comments:

wow, protein rich event! I might or might not contribute for this sangeeth, as I will be on vacation till first week of August. But I will try my best to participate. Best wishes for the event. Waiting for the surprise!

Again it is a wonderful event.Will definitely contribute something healthy

I am in sangeeth.Lovely roundup and energetic announcement

That is a very nice gesture sangeeth...lovely theme this month-protein rich!!!loking fwd to participating :)

Thats an excellent idea..will surely participate

Great event! Count me in....

Sangeeth, I have emailed you my entry, let me know if you need any other details, thanks:)

Sent u my entry just now ...hope u got it

Protein is cool.I will be on blog break for a while, can't be able to contribute but do enjoy the round up!:))

Great theme! My entry is on its way right now!

i have mailed u my entries. mail me and let me know if u need any other details

Nice event Sangeeth .. have already posted my entries .. thanks for hosting :)

Nice event Sangeeth .. have already posted my entries .. thanks for hosting :)

Great idea ! I have already sent in my entries to this event.

missed the previous event, but had send my entries for this one, hope u got them

Hi Sangeeth,

Thank you for the opportunity. I have sent in my first entry. :-)

Nice event Sangeeth .. have already posted my entries .. Enjoy hosting:))

Hola from Spain Sangeeth! A lovely event :D. I'm protein-posting tomorrow, so I'm in. Nice meeting your blog!

Protein rich food event sounds great, will surely try to make it!

Recieved the acknowledgement. Thank you , Sangeeth.

Thanks Sangeeth for highlighting the event. I thought deadline is finished. Will repost it tomorrow and send it to you :)

I am sending in a second entry - a dessert this time. I am sure this will change your take on tofu, Sangeeth dear:)

Hi...hope you received my entry.

eating is soooo much easier when you have someone who can prepare such foods and put them in front of you :/
-jack

dang, i wish i would found this in time for the contest. ive been making tons of meals with lots of protein to help compensate my workouts :|
~mariah

It is actually more important to have more simple carbs than protein after strength training. Carbs are necessary to reinstate the glycogen stores in your muscles. That usually prevents dissimilation. I lay aside the protein-rich snack for an hour or two later.

nice article...very informative...thx

nice article..very informative...thx

Good to see people are going for a healthier diet.

Doing wedding catering, we try to have many healthy options to cater to everyone needs. Some just want delicious food and some want to party. I prefer to make the healthy foods.